Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Winner!

-By Michelle

 Things have been a little quiet around here. Winter is definitely wearing us all down and all I can think about are my Spring and Summer activities.

Today has been a normal day in some respects, but it feels a bit more special because it's my birthday! I have always loved having a February 12th birthday. It has always felt like a better than average day to have a birthday. First of all my favorite president was born on this day, Abraham Lincoln. And, I have my very own personal holiday just 2 days away on Valentines Day.

It just makes my birthday feel more festive. What is also festive, is this opportunity to announce the winner of the Memoria Press 1st Grade Enrichment Guide. I had a lot of fun running this giveaway and plan to do more very soon! Congratulations to our winner!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment