Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chicken Coop Plans

By Michelle

I can't even begin to express how completely satisfied and excited I am about finding the perfect chicken coop for my flock size and budget. I found it over on Fresh Eggs Daily blog. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but for one reason or another, every coop I saw was a no-go. This one costs about $250 to build, has plans so I don't have to guess the dimensions, has plenty of ventilation, holds up to 12 chickens (I'm only getting 6) and has tons of charm.  I am looking forward to decorating it with my own color scheme and signage. I posted a link below where you can get your own plans should you want to build one too!







Don't worry I didn't forget about the giveaway. I am still working on the post and you should expect to see it later today!



4 comments:

  1. chicken coop or other birdie house (if you have one) is the only other continuously-occupied, multi-tenant living structure.Chicken coop plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grab 16,000 woodworking plans here (Open Now)

      I just got this and love it, you've got to have a look..

      Get access to 16,000 woodworking plans >> ==> All the woodworking tools you will need

      You can get instant access to over *16,000* woodworking projects in the next 5 minutes or less..

      You got to check out Ted's video now: Step -by-step instructions how to start your project

      TedsWoodworking has over 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP-BY- STEP instructions, photos and diagrams to make every project laughably easy...

      Click here to take a look at his plans ===> The necessary materials for that particular project

      Secure your place before it's too late.

      Note: $79 Savings For 72 Hours Only

      Ted is running a time limited "launch discount" and the complete package of plans is 50% off the regular price

      Grab your discount while it lasts... The necessary materials for that particular project

      Don't miss out on this - 72 hours only!

      Have a great day and talk soon.
      Ana

      P.S: Ted's collection of plans are some of the best I've seen. If you're a woodworker, you really don't want miss out on this great deal. 16,000 woodworking plans inside...(2 days left)


      Delete
  2. the various red mite agents are taken into account. Also if looked after, a plastic house may last as long if not longer, Chicken houses than a quality wooden house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MyPakDharti.com is website about property in lahore, property in islamabad, property in karachi, Dha Property, and Bahria Property. It is a home and real estate market place dedicated to helping owners, buyers, sellers, renters, real estate agents, mortgage professionals, landlords and property managers find and share vital information about homes, real estate, mortgages, and home improvement.

    dha

    ReplyDelete