Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Best workout songs EVAH!

Every self-respecting fitness addict knows that the key to a killer workout is a rocking playlist! Now, I have googled many a "workout playlist" in my day, and I never find playlists that I like usually the songs aren't my style, or all the songs are inappropriate....all of them. So here's the deal. I compiled a list of all my favorite songs to listen to while I work out! Enjoy these tunes knowing you are safe when you press play :)

1. Cameo Lover-Kimbra
2. Black horse and the Cherry Tree-KT Tunstall
3.One more round-Barlowgirl
4.Rise Up-Matt Maher
5. Eye of the Tiger-Survivor
6.Stop Time-Landon Austin
7. Zero to Hero-Hercules soundtrack
8.Undignified-David Crowder Band
9.Titanium-David Guetta
10.Mr. Saxobeat(radio edit)-Alexandra Stan
11. Good Girl- Carrie Underwood
12. Come and Get it- Selena Gomez
13. Roar- Katy Perry
14. DJ Got us falling in love-Usher, Pitbull
15. Sweet Serendipity- Lee DeWyze
16. Best Song Ever- One Direction
17. The Power of Love- Huey Lewis & the News
18. Counting stars-OneRepublic
19.What made us-Everlife
20. Best day of my life-American Authors
21. Aint it fun-Paramore
22. Can't remember to forget you-Shakira, Rihanna
23. Feels like I am just too close-Boom Masters
24. Feelin' Good-Christina Grimmie
25. Chainsaw-The Band Perry
26. Easy Street-Annie soundtrack
27. Ya Got Trouble-Music Man soundtrack
28. Happy-Pharrell Williams
29.Wannabe(radio edit)-The Spice Girls
30. Don't you worry Child(radio edit)-Swedish house mafia
31. Brighter than the sun-Colbie Caillat
32. Outsiders-Eric Church
33. Wide awake-Katy Perry
34. My paper heart-Francesca Battistelli
35. Second chances-Veggie Tales soundtrack
36. We are the Champions-Queen
37. Resistance-Everlife
38. I'm letting go- Francesca Battistelli
39. Open Heavens- Barlowgirl
40. Daydream believer- the monkeys

Total time:  2hrs. 30mins.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment