Tuesday, April 8, 2014

a little T.M.I.

So there's this tag going around the internet, called the TMI tag. Basically It's a bunch of questions about me that you never thought to ask...most likely because you don't care....but I thought this would be a great time to let you all get to know me a little better! Ready? Here we go.

1: What are you wearing?
Jammies. Specifically an Aeropostal shirt and white and blue flannel jammy pants....super sexy, I know. 
2: Ever been in love?
Yes I have :)
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Never had a breakup
4: How tall are you?
5ft. 4 1/2 in.
5: How much do you weigh?
This is a nosey question! 133lbs.
6: Any tattoos?
......not yet.
7: Any piercings?
Yes. I have my ears pierced, and I'm getting second piercings in a couple weeks.
8: OTP?
I think this means one true pairing...Shawn and Gus from psych. They're not a couple, they're best friends since birth, and it is hilarious. 
9: Favorite show?
Oh, so much answer, so little blog space!!! I'm gonna say it's a toss-up between Psych and Dr. Who
10: Favorite bands?
I'm not much of a favorite bands person. I have songs that I like, but I generally don't like everything an artist does....however, I can say that I am a huge fan of Barlowgirl, Michael Buble, The Band Perry, and Taylor Swift. 
11: Something you miss? 
I miss the free time I used to have. Figures. Now that I have reasons to plan things, I don't have the time to devote to it!
12: Favorite song?
In Christ Alone.
13: How old are you?
20
14: Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius...just like Bruce Lee and Walt Disney! WHA?!?!?!?!
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
-God-fearing
-Kind
-Funny
-Hard working
16: Favorite Quote?
"It is our choices that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore
17: Favorite actor?
Johnny Depp and Grace Kelly
18: Favorite color?
Perriwinkle
19: Loud music or soft?
Loud baby, all the way!!!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my room, under the covers, curled up in as small a ball as possible.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
well.....it depends. I can be in and out in five minutes, if I'm just washing my hair. But if I'm doing everything, including standing under the water contemplating life, it can take as long as fifteen minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I'm doing hair and makeup.....20 minutes. 30 if I'm also taking a shower....but I like to give myself an hour, just in case my flat iron decides it's not gonna do my hair that day lol
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No I haven't. Thank God. My upper body strength leaves much to be desired, unfortunately. 
24: Turn on?
Great sense of humor, smelling good
25: Turn off?
excessive/unnecessary swearing, smelling bad
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
Oh yeah. This was a youtube tag. lol next question!
27: Fears?
Extreme pain that leads to death, being alone(like, in life), failure/being a disappointment 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Oh gosh. Probably "Call the Midwife". That show turns me into a whimpering fool, I swear!
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Today. I told my momma I loved her :')
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Ditto to question 26!
31: Last book you read?
"Reshaping it all" By Candace Cameron Bure(book review coming Thursday! yippee!!!)
32: The book you’re currently reading?
"The Fall of Arthur" by J.R.R. Tolkien, and "Joan of Arc" by Mark Twain
33: Last show you watched?
White Collar *SIGH* Matt Bomer. 
34: Last person you talked to?
The daddeo
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My BFF Allison
36: Favorite food?
This isn't fair. Pizza. Or my mom's eggrolls. 
37: Place you want to visit?
Everywhere! America(road trip, aw yea!) England, Ireland, Scotland, France, New Zealand, you get the picture. Everywhere. 
38: Last place you were?
Work.
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes I do
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Like a week ago
41: Last time you were insulted?
Last week. My boss's son said I looked like a school teacher. 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
43: What instruments do you play??
Piano, and the cup for that one song from "Pitch Perfect" lol
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
My butterfly earrings from Forever21
45: Last sport you played?
LOL that's funny. Baseball...which quickly ended once Allison hit me in the face with the ball....don't worry. We got it on video. Comment if you want to see it!
46: Last song you sang?
Currently singing "Demons" by Imagine Dragons
47: Favorite chat up line?
Don't have one
48: Have you ever used it?
I hope not! Chat up lines are sooooo cheesy!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last week
50: Who should answer these questions next?
IDK. whoever wants to. I always like reading junk like this :)

Well, now you all know me a little bit better. Tune in again Thursday for that book review, and if you have any more questions about me, or suggestions for future blog posts, comment below! 

Stay Classy, y'all!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment